From George Smart's Wiki
This is the web site of George Smart's Wiki. I can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
What my webserver collects
The industry standard Apache Web Server does collect and retain identifiable information regarding your visit. A breakdown of this information is given below:
- Your IP address.
- The date and time of your visit.
- The page you requested from the server.
- The error code returned to you, for the received request. The error code may represent a successful exchange.
- The referring URL, that is, where you came from before you ended up here. This is only present if you followed a link here.
- The web browser you are running.
- Video information, regarding how pages will be rendered to your screen.
- The backend service (engine) your web browser is running.
- The operating system of your computer.
The MediaWiki system also collects statistics on where you look within the domain (http://www.george-smart.co.uk/).
What this data is used for
This data is used by myself only. The Apache Web Server data is reviewed only in cases where problems have occurred. The MediaWiki system displays anonymous data about the traffic on specific pages, and is used to help me improve the information on pages.
What does not happen
I will not, at any point, share data with anybody. I do not collect anything personal. I do not attempt to capture email addresses, telephone numbers, credit card information, or any other such personal information.
With respect to cookies: Cookies are used to store your preferences. Cookies are not used unless you log into our system.